Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Introduction

This blog will cover many topics, but the primary subject will be my NFL scouting observations.  I started this blog because over the past 4 or 5 years, I have predicted many sports occurrences that were not visible to most, such as underdogs, playoff predictions, and player stats.  Although a number of these have been in other sports, the vast majority is in my favorite; American football and the NFL.

Here are some of my previous predictions, first not football related:
-Butler making it to the Final Four in the NCAA Basketball 2010 March Madness Tournament(In my best bracket prediction ever, I correctly had three of the Final Four correct, in Butler, West Virginia, and Duke.  My fourth team in the Final Four, Tennessee, was beaten by Michigan State in the previous round.)
-Kentucky getting to the Final Four in the NCAA Basketball 2011 March Madness Tournament
-Los Angeles Lakers winning the 2010 NBA Championship
-Milwaukee Brewers beating the Arizona Diamondbacks in the 2011 MLB NLDS
-Jimmy Johnson winning at least 3 NASCAR Sprint Cups(this I predicted long before he won his first)

Now football related, from the 2010 season:
-Ryan Torain replaces Clinton Portis as Washington Redskins feature back and Portis is released
-Desmond Bishop becomes a top LB on the Green Bay Packers
-Jamaal Charles becomes one of the top RBs of the season
-Aqib Talib becomes one of the top DBs of the season
-Hakeem Nicks becomes one of the top WRs of the season
-Ndamukong Suh gets Defensive Rookie of the Year
-2 correct team records: Baltimore Ravens(12-4), Oakland Raiders(8-8)
-5 1-game-away team records
-and not from the 2010 season: LaDainian Tomlinsons record setting 2006 season

A majority of this site will be articles stating why I believe what I predict.  Also, at the beginning of each season, I will be posting my team records predictions and playoff predictions.  I am creating this blog partly for my enjoyment and your entertainment, but also to act as a resume in a way.  Almost all my life I have dreamed of working for the National Football League, as a scout, a coach, or front office personnel.  I am hoping this will get me one step closer to achieving this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment